Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Arrived in North Conway, NH

We arrived last night to the Eastman Inn in North Conway at around 9 pm, we hurried accross the street to the Muddy Moose for a late dinner where I met all of Art's friends at the pub. I will have to watch him as some of the waitresses were pretty cute and a bit too friendly with him !!!. Anyway we had 6 guests last night so we crept in quietly, Art set up the 32 in Flat Screen TV in room 3. We had breakfast with the guests this morning (Monday) and some of them were Arts "Return" guest that he has built a relationship with. It was fun eating with the guests. Right now we are unpacking and storing. The packers unloaded the truck this morning and we returned it to Glen NH. Now I am putting things away. Art was right, there is no place left in the Inn for my furniture. We closed room 6 to make it a staging storage area for now !. Well that's it for a few days, we will be unpacking and getting ready to move to the UAE next week. All I am taking is 5 suitcases of clother. I will have to buy all my furniture over there *(Used I hope from people leaving). I will post some pics later tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Great that you made it without too much trouble. No hurry on the GPS return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear about you trip back to the Inn! This is a great Blog, and I am looking forward to get more updates ;) take care.

    ReplyDelete